My name is Peter and I have just joined this excellent website Hi to everyone

I reside in Costa Blanca Spain and sell property commercial and residential internationally. During one of my sales I came across a person who informed me that he had a GT40 which he has owned since 2009 for sale to be honest at the time I was not in the know about this classic car but watched the film Ford versus Ferrari and the understood what the car was about.This car was in the Le Mans race in 1966 and is verified. I would wish to offer this car for sale on this forum as I know there will be a person on this forum who is looking for this iconic car in pristine condition with the The original VIN and Chassis number.
If anyone is interested in wishing to see all the certified documents for the GT40 please contact me on my email address or call me on
0034634307943 where all you questions will be answered Thank you

Ed McClements

Supporter
I reside in Costa Blanca Spain and sell property commercial and residential internationally. During one of my sales I came across a person who informed me that he had a GT40 which he has owned since 2009 for sale to be honest at the time I was not in the know about this classic car but watched the film Ford versus Ferrari and the understood what the car was about.This car was in the Le Mans race in 1966 and is verified. I would wish to offer this car for sale on this forum as I know there will be a person on this forum who is looking for this iconic car in pristine condition with the The original VIN and Chassis number.
If anyone is interested in wishing to see all the certified documents for the GT40 please contact me on my email address or call me on
0034634307943 where all you questions will be answered Thank you

Absolutely fascinating, Peter. Why don't you post a few pictures of the car on here to whet people's appetite, and I think you might also wish to consider entering the car into one of the big classic and historic auctions, given its history.

Back