My New Twins!!

SPF MKII numbers 74 and 75 delivered today! 427 SR's waiting close by. Just add ZF's and let the fun begin!

Attachments

• MVC-009S61.JPG
    MVC-009S61.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 619

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hopefully we will see you just down the highway at Road America this year!
Very very nice!!!

I should quickly clarify! I have two friends that like to dabble in toys and trust me fully when it comes to cars. They are the cars rightful owners, but I will be the guy behind the wrench. Neither knew a GT40 from a Mustang before I suggested these projects. I just rebuilt a vette for one of them, and I drive it more than he does.
So in short, yes Randy, you will see me at Road America. And yes I am very lucky that I get to build and drive these toys. Even more lucky that it is only my knowledge and sweat that I have put forth. I should rename the thread "The new twins" I did not intend to mislead, it is hard to remember that they really are not mine.

Mike,

I do not know him. I have only been in this area since 99. My day job in the airlines keep me pretty busy, working on cars keeps me sane (although many would dispute this). Is Carl into GT40's? Should I get to know him?

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
I assume you guys are talking about the NW Shelby Club event Aug 17-19 at RA. If so, are any other forum members planning on attending?

Regards,

Al

Carl has a business (Motorsport Enterprises) taking care of (wrenching/prepping, crewing) some older (1990s) F1 cars for folks. He lives in Plymouth near Road America. He has been racing there for some 40+ years. I thought if you wrenched or raced at RA you might have run into him. He used to own/race Cobras in the 60s among other things...

He is a relative of mine...

Mike

Back