NEC Classic Motor Show - 8-10 November 2019

Hi all

We have a secured a fantastic area in the Premium Hall at this years show. To make this an awesome event, the club needs your help!

We'd like volunteers to help man (or woman) the stand, and we need some cars. All volunteers will get free entry into the show, and we'll get a rota drawn up for each day so that everybody gets their fair share of time to look around the show.

If you are interested, please let Belinda or I know. If you've already expressed an interest, please give us a reminder so that we don't forget!

Thanks!

Darren

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
I recon by then I will have evicted the auditors from financial accounts, please put me down as helper.

And if you are hard pushed and want a different make I could drive the DAX down from Edinburgh
Ian

Andrew

Supporter

Hi Darren, how many cars are you looking for? I'm only 45mins or so from the NEC and was planning to visit on the Sinday anyway

Thanks, Andrew

View attachment 100748

Hi Darren, how many cars are you looking for? I'm only 45mins or so from the NEC and was planning to visit on the Sinday anyway

Thanks, Andrew
Hi Andrew
Fab looking'40!
We need at least 6 cars in total, and as many to help on the stand as possible. If you could lend your car, be would need it on the Thursday afternoon, and it can be taken on Sunday an hour after the show closes.
let me know if you're interested.....
Cheers

Darren

I recon by then I will have evicted the auditors from financial accounts, please put me down as helper.

And if you are hard pushed and want a different make I could drive the DAX down from Edinburgh
Ian
Hi Ian
I'm updating the schedule. Assuming we can get some more local cars, which day(s) are best for you?
Thanks!
Darren

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Happy to do any days required.
I'll drive or fly down the night before and stay in a local hotel

Cheers
Ian

Happy to do any days required.
I'll drive or fly down the night before and stay in a local hotel

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian
You're one of the first to respond, so i can put you down for whatever you want. Let me know..... (happy for you to day all 3 if you want!)
Thanks
Darren

Andrew

Supporter
Hi Darren,

Just working through the logistics at the moment but I'll be able to offer my car to be there for the Thursday to Sunday

Cheers, Andrew

Hi Darren,

Just working through the logistics at the moment but I'll be able to offer my car to be there for the Thursday to Sunday

Cheers, Andrew
Hi Andrew
Can you ping over your contact details to [email protected]
Would be great to have your car, and know which days you'd like to be on the stand. Just need to check that you're a member of the club too.
Thanks!

DC

Andrew

Supporter
Hi Darren, I'm sorry to say my car now won't be available due to smaller projects leading into bigger jobs so I doubt it'll see the road again this year.

Hi Darren, After getting a message from Dan Winkworth about manning the stand, two of us from Yorkshire offered to do the Friday shift from 12 to 3.00. It's now the 30th and not even the courtesy of a reply. Not impressed, do you still need help?

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
Don,
I’m sorry for any delay in replying. All help will be great :)
Dan is working his arse off getting everything sorted, both business wise and privately with GTs or whichever project he is on or building. He still finds time in his insanely packed schedule domestic and international to help us out with our GTs, me especially, and I cannot praise his immense workmanship and passion enough.
I’m sure he’ll contact you asap, or Belinda will pick up the ball and contact you.

Thank you for helping with the stand, its highly appreciated, we’re all very grateful:)

Kind regards
Morten

Hi Morten,

Thanks for the reply, you may remember we met at Mick's place at Southern GT.
Somebody has picked up the detail, as of tonight 8.00 I have just had an e-mail confirming our attendance for the Friday at the show. So a happy bunny now.

Back