Need everyone's help to win a contest

Many of you have seen my EV GT-40, all electric Fiberfab Valkyrie GT-40 look alike that I built up as an electric car. My project was recently selected by EVtv out of 900+ entries as one of the top ten finalists. It now up to how many votes you get before August 31st. I could really use the votes of all of you GT-40 enthusiasts out there.

EVTV Build Your Dream EV Contest Finalists
Click the above link to go to the page to vote.

For those who have not seen my project, my GT-40 replica is all electric and has a top speed over 120mph and 0-60 in about 6 seconds. I think I can get this down to about 4 seconds or less with lithium batteries. More on my project at Untitled Document. Photos are also posted here on this site in the gallery.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Consider it done (actually I already did).

Though not necessarily one of my favourite replicas, the concept is enjoyable. Who knows when the time might come that we are no longer able to run our lovely V8s on real fuel...

Cheers,

Max

Thanks everyone. Get as many people as you can to vote. Right now a jeep is winning so I need the votes for the EV GT-40!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Wasn't crazy about entering all my personal information in order to vote - but I did it anyway - only to see you win it... I'm also an EV builder and am really interested in learning more about your iPad dash and the rest of your project...

Back