Nemesis Single

Our new Nemesis single arrived and will be getting it's 2.0 TSFI VW engine and transaxle soon. The billet suspension pieces are a fantastic upgrade from Fran and to the best of my knowledge, he didn't even change the price on the kit because of it. :blank:

Attachments

• single 1 small.jpg
    single 1 small.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 9,349
  • single 2 small.jpg
    single 2 small.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 540
  • single 3 small.jpg
    single 3 small.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 7,242
I was just asking fran if there were any pics of the 1.8T/2.0t and vw transaxle set up! really excited to see this build, i am thinking of doing the same one! keep us posted!

I was just asking fran if there were any pics of the 1.8T/2.0t and vw transaxle set up! really excited to see this build, i am thinking of doing the same one! keep us posted!

We will definitely post pictures and if you are ever in the SF Bay Area, you are more than welcome to come see it and drive it. This car, along with the tandem that just arrived are essentially demo cars for us that we can have fun with and so we can let customers drive these amazing machines before they buy them. I posted pictures of the tandem as well on the tandem thread but here is one just in case you didn't see it.

Attachments

• tandem 1 small.jpg
    tandem 1 small.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 1,112
I've got my finger on the trigger to order a single seat Nemesis. Thank you for posting up the pictures of the Nemesis Single. Please post pictures if possible of engine fitment. Also, which Audi transaxle, the O1A or O1E? The billet suspension looks great!

Our new Nemesis single arrived and will be getting it's 2.0 TSFI VW engine and transaxle soon. The billet suspension pieces are a fantastic upgrade from Fran and to the best of my knowledge, he didn't even change the price on the kit because of it. :blank:

any updates on either of these builds, really interested in seeing what the 2.0t
drive line looks like.

Timmy,
We are simply too busy at the shop to build the Nemesis or the Nemesis Tandem. We are actually going to be selling both cars to make room for the time being. Please give me a call on my cell if you are interested. 408-963-3323

Back