New 1/12 scale 1969 P1075 diecast coming....and we will have them!

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
We will be carrying this ACME 1/12 scale P1075 in 1969 trim. The production will be limited to approx. 500 pieces so we are taking pre-orders for December/January delivery.
1.12 Gulf GT40.jpg

The price will be $595.00 plus shipping. If interested please contact me. Once we have an idea of the number we will need from the production run we will take $100.00 deposits to insure real interest. The balance and shipping will be due when they arrive here and we ship them out. rick(@)timemachinesauto.com or 716.407.0975

And yes we know the door handles are incorrect. We are trying to get them corrected before production begins but no guarantees at this time.

This looks identical to the GMP. I heard they were coming back. Is this that company?

I have some new in box of the GMP models for sale.

-Bob Woods
Tornado GT40 in Texas

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
This looks identical to the GMP. I heard they were coming back. Is this that company?

-Bob Woods
Tornado GT40 in Texas
Bob,
I assume so. We deal with the sales company that reps many manufacturers but to my eye they look like the GMP car. I assume they bought/found/took over the tooling. The rep is working on the door handle issue so that may be resolved. All in all a nice item at a decent price point in 1/12 scale which is BIG!

Back