New boy in town !

Hi everyone.
Finally joined up after many months just watching from the sidelines. Hopefully in time I will be able to participate as much as some of you guys.
Dan 'Troy Tempest' Barber (dont ask!!!)

Hi Troy, do you drive a Stingray? I hear Marina is living in a retirement home nowadays, and suffering from poor health. Indeed, she's very deaf and having to use herring aids! Please send her my regards, and tell her I was in love with her when I was 7!. Andrew

Hi Dan (Troy) I too would like to pass on my fond regards to Marina, Whereabouts in the UK are you (obvioulsy on some coastal location where anything can happen in the next half hour!) If you are starting a MkII build some pics on the build logs would be nice.

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Dan,

As per Chris' question, whereabout are you?

Max
(Too young to comment on Marina ;-)

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome msgs.

It is sad to find that there are still people in this world who unfortunately do not understand the fascination amongst us slightly 'older' guys with the lovely Marina.
Here she is in her full glory! aaaahhhh -Adolescent memories!!
0.jpg

As to where I am in the world - if only I knew what the real answer was! At moment I am in rented flat in sunny Newcastle on short term work contract. Just slowly learning the lingo in this very 'foriegn' land!

Not knowing what to call you how about this..
Hi Troydan ,
Where did you get that photo of my old woman, I always thought she was having an affair with a northerner.
As it happens my wifes name is Marina !

Welcome to the Forum

Back