New member from Austria

Hi all!

I´m Günther from Austria (Salzburg) and the GT40 is one of my dream-car. I´m here because I want to learn more about the GT40 and somedays to buy the "right" GT40.
Currently I´m a Corvette-guy.

Best regards from Austria, Günther :chug:

7271063otq.jpg

7271065gmy.jpg

Hi Gunther,

Welcome!
Nice Vette. I really like those early C3's, but am a real C2 fan though.
Nice detailing for these pics. What do you use?

GJ

Hi Gunther, Welcome to GT40 world. I've visited your country many times (Salzberg, Kirchdorf etc) and can say with certainty you have the roads for a GT40! Good luck in your search.

Jimmy, what the hell are you doing in Kirchdorf? The next time you are in Austria, let me know!!!

Regards, Günther

Hi Guenther and welcome to the Forum!

Ich bin auch aus Oesterreich - aus Steyr. Wohne schon seit 20 Jahren in CA (in der Naehe von San Francisco). Meine Tante wohnt in Salzburg und Ich habe viel Zeit dort verbracht in meinen Jugendjahren...

E

P.S. nice Vette!

Servus!
Cool, dass man hier auch einen Landsmann trifft. Bei euch in Californien ist die Zulassung eines GT40 wohl leichter als bei uns in Österreich.:huh:
Schick doch mal per mail ein paar Fotos!

Gruß, Günther

hi günther, nice to see that a lot of austrians ar interest on gt-40, i am from vienna, happy owner from a ts-40, but no time to fix the kit,...hahaha, a lot off other projekts kill´s my time to do this build, i realy hope you will find "your right" gt-40
kind regards
ernst

I'm sure there is. I plan to bring mine to Austria next summer for a good tour around the bendy-bits in the alpes. Love driving there.

Hi:
Just visit the Ventilspiel event at the Red Bull Ring (usually held around Oct. 1) and you should see a few GT40s (replicas)... There is a website also.

Back