"new" Superlite Graziano shifter

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Superlite is pleased to announce general availability of their new in-house designed and CNC-machined billet shifter for the Graziano transaxle cars. Many builders have expressed a preference for the OEM Audi R8 shifter because of its improved feel and appearance, but these are increasingly difficult to find, and will only become harder to source in time. The OEM shifters are also physically large, which makes installation more complex, and often requires modifications to the car. And of course, the Audi OEM shifters are expensive, even when you can find them.
The new Superlite shifter for the Graziano gearbox is more compact, has an improved shift gate, uses the same geometry as the OEM shifter, and dramatically improves shift feel and accuracy compared to the previous shifter.
These spectacular shifters are available for $1495. Existing customers with a Superlite car and a Graziano from Superlite should contact the factory for more details. Please allow 2 weeks for production of your new shifter, as these are very machine intensive to produce.
These are available to non superlite customers also btw!!

The shift knob shown is for testing purposes only

Attachments

• IMG_6052 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6052 (Medium).jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_6053 (Medium) (2).jpg
    IMG_6053 (Medium) (2).jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_6054 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6054 (Medium).jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 967
  • IMG_6055 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6055 (Medium).jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 952
  • IMG_6056 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6056 (Medium).jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,107
  • IMG_6057 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6057 (Medium).jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 948
  • IMG_6058 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6058 (Medium).jpg
    185 KB · Views: 945
  • IMG_6059 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_6059 (Medium).jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 878
Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Yup!!!

And a sliding reverse lockout not shown on the pics...the small window above the reverse gate is the lockout slides home...its also spring loaded so it self closes as you move out of reverse gear

Ron McCall

Supporter
Yup!!!

And a sliding reverse lockout not shown on the pics...the small window above the reverse gate is the lockout slides home...its also spring loaded so it self closes as you move out of reverse gear

Nice! I noticed the rev lockout .
Well done!
Will you also include a bracket for securing the cables?

Ron

I wish I had not pulled the trigger on the Audi Shifter so fast. This looks terrific! The Audi shifter is a really nice piece but it is big.

I will plan to use this shifter on my next Superlite car.

I was going to design my own gate , but this design is awesome, I am already way past my budget , but oh well. Can't stay away from shiny objects.

Beautiful design Fran.

Pardon the ignorance, but how do you attach it to the bottom?, the previous shifter has a horizontal plate at the front with two holes , does the shifter come with a mounting bracket?

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Very nice looking shifter!
Have you ever made a shifter like this that would work for the Corvette transaxle LMP-1 car you sold me? As you know, the one that came with the car was worthless (reverse in opposite direction) and it would be nice to be able to actually shift a track-only LMP-1 car into all gears, even reverse!
David

Earl Mitchell

Supporter
Yes I did about 3 weeks ago Vicky said it would probably be around a month till I see it.I think they were still doing some testing,I dont mind the wait as im sure Fran wants to be sure there the best he can produce.

Sure would like some information on dimensions:). Then would be able to decide on an order. I did receive this from RCR today though:

"I have no specs on the Shifter as these are still in production at the moment. I have a very lengthy pre order list that I will have to fulfill before any potential customer w/o one of our kits will be able to purchase."

I would hope if in production there would be some dimensions; and of course it makes me think non SLC owners not so much:rolleyes:.

Back