Newbie from italy

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Paolo,
I will be there several times this year (mainly to restock on vino from Emilia Romagna namely Camerone Millenium from Sangiovese di Romagna - go to the vineyard run by Giuseppe Marabini in Castelbolognese- just an amazing place). Plus, of course, more Barolo. Even though there is no race in Imola I will be staying there (resting ??) a few times this year. I also want to go to the motorcycle market - the Cramon?(not sure of spelling) which happens once a year on the Imola circuit - usually around September.
Dave M

David Morton said:
Paolo,
I will be there several times this year (mainly to restock on vino from Emilia Romagna namely Camerone Millenium from Sangiovese di Romagna - go to the vineyard run by Giuseppe Marabini in Castelbolognese- just an amazing place). Plus, of course, more Barolo. Even though there is no race in Imola I will be staying there (resting ??) a few times this year. I also want to go to the motorcycle market - the Cramon?(not sure of spelling) which happens once a year on the Imola circuit - usually around September.
Dave M

Emilia Romagna is a great region to have fun, the wine is really good,try out the Bonarda or Gutturnio from the Colli Piacentini, the food is excellent and the womennnnnnnnnn..........:), but i also enjoy the cars...:D

Last edited:
You are my guest at the restaurant runned by my wife, if you come in the area, and I will show you something.
Ristorante/Taverna ROMA
via Roma 87/91
40014 Crevalcore ( BOLOGNA )
+39 051 6800222
My office is:
GearFox Transmission Concepts
via Molino di Sotto 28/a
40019 S.Agata Bolognese
Mobile +39 335 5953275

Donne e motori = gioie e dolori

You are my guest at the restaurant runned by my wife, if you come in the area, and I will show you something.
Ristorante/Taverna ROMA
via Roma 87/91
40014 Crevalcore ( BOLOGNA )
+39 051 6800222
My office is:
GearFox Transmission Concepts
via Molino di Sotto 28/a
40019 S.Agata Bolognese
Mobile +39 335 5953275

Donne e motori = gioie e dolori
Sorry for the very late reply...:)

Will certainly come by and visit your restaurant
Ciao
Italo

Ciao Fuoriserie!

We meet again. I also spend some time here talking tech with people here. There is some great knowledge and enthusiasm here.

I may be in Italy this June, I have a business trip to Koblenz, Germany, and then I will have a trip to Italy to talk with some old friends there in Bergamo, (and possibly to join a manufacturer in the central part of Italy again!)

I will keep you informed, in case you can make it to Modena in June!

Cheers
Eric

Back