Now THAT'S what I call a garage!

I thought a garage was for housing an old comfy lounge, a large TV, a beer frig, a toilet, and maybe something else.....oh yes, an interesting car in the corner (plus a dartboard if you're English).

This thing ciruclated on some emails last week, but you are exactly right in my opinion. I much prefer the garage that has the "worked in" look - and yeah, I'm not biased at all! :)

Is this better?

Attachments

• 0846 service.jpg
    0846 service.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 0854  frame 2.jpg
    0854 frame 2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 245
  • trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 238
  • 0854 frame.jpg
    0854 frame.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 231
  • j6 service.jpg
    j6 service.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 214
Jim I claim those pictures as photoshop'ed and not real... you will have to let me in before I change my mind ;)

Beautiful garage and automobiles that live in there.

Did you change garages? Didn't you once post a picture with a tiled floor and body panels on the wall? It was shared? Or is this the same place just further in?

Kevin

Jim I claim those pictures as photoshop'ed and not real... you will have to let me in before I change my mind ;)

Beautiful garage and automobiles that live in there.

Did you change garages? Didn't you once post a picture with a tiled floor and body panels on the wall? It was shared? Or is this the same place just further in?

Kevin

Hi

Yes this is our new garage. I shared the one you mentioned with a friend and out grew it.

Best

OHHHH PLEEEEEEASE,,,,,,,

These garages I see on this tread belong to men with VERY SMALL (and wrinkled as in OLD FARTS) penis.
REAL MEN have one car garages and build their own cars, NOT pay somebody else to build their cars :)

Attachments

• PIC00026.JPG
    PIC00026.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 180
Back