O1e 6 speed box, weight & size? (for shipping)

I need to get a quote for shipping, not been able to find the info via the search/google options, can any one help? thanks

Tim,
You didn't say whether you want to use ships or planes or where it is going to. SDome of the "ship" companies will allow you to share a container. It just means it will take a while to get there. Maybe you need to use different search words. I used "international shipping companies" and found several that do commercial as well as personal items. Some offer shipping materials free.
When I sent my 930 back and forth to California it was an easy task. Had to build a box to support it and bolt to. It can be an open box or closed. Most go by size and weight. Most will go in the opposite direction if they have stuff coming into a country. Air ransport might be best as your box can be any size. Really depends on where you are sending it.You might just call several of the air lines and ask them what is the best way to do this. They can forward you to some of the companies that do this for a living if they don't do it themselves.

Bill

Hi Tim,

I shipped an 016 via UPS a year or two ago and it was about 120lbs. Your 01E and the 016 are probably within 10lbs of eachother I would guess....so, maybe 130-135 for you O1E? Just a WAG.

Thanks for the replys, some one has offerd to get the box picked up& deliverd to me.
He needs to know the weight & size.
So 60kg / 130Ibs, by ?
Thanks!

Hi Tim,

I shipped an 016 via UPS a year or two ago and it was about 120lbs. Your 01E and the 016 are probably within 10lbs of eachother I would guess....so, maybe 130-135 for you O1E? Just a WAG.

Actually 01E is about 30 lbs heavier than the 016. We ship them with packaging at 170lbs and 22X24X30 sized box. All units in inches.

Back