OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

BOB AND MARGOT LACEY ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED OR INVOLVED WITH TANYA ENHOLM OR CALIFORNIA ADVANCED VEHICLES USA.INC OR BAILEY EDWARDS GT 40 KITS, NEITHER ARE THE ABOVE PARTIES IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OUR NEW BUSINESS WHICH IS VINTAGE WHEELS INC SPECIALIZING IN PIN DRIVE ALLOY WHEELS. PHONE 619 952 4717 www.vintagewheelsUS.com
WE KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE THAT WE LOST OUR BELOVED SON JOE AND WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND POSTINGS.
BOB AND MARGOT LACEY

Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you & yours.

I appreciate the professional, kind & courteous manner in which you and Mitch treated me.

Warmest Regards,
Tom Hughes
Dallas, Texas

Dear Bob and Margo, I send my condolences to you and your family for your loss of Joe. And I will never forget what a wonderful buisness dealing I had in the purchase of CAV #8 which I still have and still enjoy getting it out almost every week. I also wish you the best in your new business which I am sure your customers will feel the same about you as I do.
Your friend for ever,
Joseph

Bob:
I echo Joseph's sentiments.

I think all of the CAV owners feel the same about the key part your knowledge, professionalism, and integrity played in guiding their GT40 decisions. I know that I for one could never have completed the Cannonball Race without your help in those frantic last few days before the race, and the phone calls to you during the race.

Success to you in your new venture!!

Regards,

Buzz

Back