Oil filter

I am currently holidaying with the family in florida and thought it would be a good idea to buy a few oil filters for my sb 302 for the future . I just need some help with purolator or other good make part numbers. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Nig.

What's wrong with the filter designed for the engine, the Ford Motorcraft FL-1A (D9AZ-6731-A)?
You can get them in pretty well any Ford agent in the US, and I've stocked up whenever I go there.
Tony

What's wrong with the filter designed for the engine, the Ford Motorcraft FL-1A (D9AZ-6731-A)?
You can get them in pretty well any Ford agent in the US, and I've stocked up whenever I go there.
Tony

Ditto that. Motorcraft just looks right on that engine.......

Kevin Box

Supporter
PH977A is also worth a shot - Same as PH8 but slightly longer and nearly twice the filter area. Not sure who is the best supplier but his is a great filter if you want to use stock mounts etc.

regards

KevinB

if you go on line and google Virginia Classic Mustang (catalog parts place) they have period correct Ford Motorsport racing filters with the period logo on them - looks nice on a GT40!

dave harris

Thanks for the adice guys i have stocked up on a few motorcraft filters .Not a completely waisted trip to florida then.

Back