Ordering Process for the new Ford GT

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Sounds like a tractor with a miss

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EGabsXD9lpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Keith

Sounds more like a chain gun dualling with a '50 cal!

What an extraordinary suite of noise! Thanks for posting.. :thumbsup:

Interesting video clip, thanks Mike.
On the plus side tractors are generally pretty powerful things & I'm yet to see a motor race settled on noise produced over track position !

Cheers Steve

They really are over estimating the appeal of this car. Sure, there are a handful of die hards that will mortgage the farm to get one but once it moves beyond the mythical hype of concept land to the real world with its ricer fart can sounding V6, it's not going to stack up that well against the myriad of other supercars available. They better hope it fairs very well at Le Mans.

The engine already has won Daytona 24 this year. I thing that they have priced the car way to high but maybe their plan is not to built many of them. It is priced 120K more than the new Ferrari 488. But the Ferrari will drop in price very fast and the Ford GT should appreciate.

Not sure of why all the hate for the TTV6.... it's gonna be awesome power, more so than
any of the previous FGT offerings and all in a lighter weight package with great looks.

I'd love to have a new one too, but sadly it probably won't come to pass.

mardyn

Keith

Not sure of why all the hate for the TTV6.... it's gonna be awesome power, more so than
any of the previous FGT offerings and all in a lighter weight package with great looks.

I'd love to have a new one too, but sadly it probably won't come to pass.

mardyn

Because it isn't driven by string with with quaint pushrods and cam in block tech. However, it is 100% American designed and manufactured and already a winner.

Is that not enough?

No, not for some who seem to fear the 21st century...

Keith

Don't worry Mike, I'm certain Jim G will get one. He'll be sure to drop by and show you... if you ask nicely.. :quirk:

Back