Original bits II

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
I think it was made by Hella in any case here is one and yes it was used on some Aston Martin cars.

It was used on DKWs originally.
They are pricey but if you want a much cheaper but similar look, this one is freely available, it's in a slightly larger size at about £45.
Volvo Amazon - All models 1957 - 1970.
Also fits PV and Duett

s-l1600.jpg

Aviation Panel Edge Lights as found on MK2a & MK2b
MS-25010A or MS-25010A11A Google that number and you'll found lots of these.

Usually come with 28 Volts T-1 bulbs, but T-1 bulbs are also available in 14 Volt 1.4watt versions.
MKII_Dash 2.jpg

1674054764872.png

1674054969373.png

Shown is with 14 Volt bulbs installed.
1674055142486.jpeg

Hope you are well morten ,I do have one of those but gave my word that it was not to be replicated in any way so I can’t help you with that but I will ask if there are any more available or in the pipe line as the manufacturer seems to have experienced a second wind of late or may be third or forth

If you need an original pedal box assembly, Holman and Moody has them-I had my hands on them a few moths ago at their shop. Not cheap.

JM

Some good notes on the original seat webbing here

Paul, thanks & already sorted, with many thanks to Weston. ( like you I had a quick reply too supplying me details where to get them).

Lotus Europa, lock for bonnet & engine cover, so you'll get a pair on one key. (Weston number 9/01139)
€87 including shipping to the Netherlands.
They come with the big nut on the back which make fitting them in fibreglass doors easyer.

SJ046B0009 LOCK for BONNET and ENGINE COVER (PAIR) (sjsportscars.com)
1676564139977.png

So my MKII will get locking doors which locks will blend in like the MKII roundel lights.

Back