Pot Stirrers!

Bouef Bourguignon made with homemade Pinot. Damn, nothing compares. Well, maybe a good Moroccan Lamb Tagine which I am going to make tomorrow. (Wife's out of town and she doesn't like lamb - now that's grounds for divorce if you ask me!)

A friend of ours has a landscaping business with a Mexican crew. He slaughtered one of his goats and had his crew cook up an authentic Mexican feast with a looooooong simmered "chili". They did it the right way - whole chunks of goat with bones and all. GodDAMN that was good.

A long simmered Minestrone with fresh garden vegetables? Oh man - we make it several times every year - simmered with a hunk of Parmigiano rind.

Sorry, I don't use recipes and never write down what I do...

When I visit family back on Long Island, I always have fresh bay clams on the halfshell and some baked striped bass. The stuff is so fresh you can taste the sea (or bay). Ok, maybe nothing compares with that.

Keith

That's funny. We also have a Dungeness in the UK on the East Coast, although I've heard the crabs there can grow to around 2-3 feet across I wouldn't eat them.

They live in the shadow of a nuclear power station in the cooling water outfall...:)

That's funny. We also have a Dungeness in the UK on the East Coast, although I've heard the crabs there can grow to around 2-3 feet across I wouldn't eat them.

They live in the shadow of a nuclear power station in the cooling water outfall...:)

Does everything have to be political with you, Keith? ;~)

Keith

Oh, but I was just explaining about the strange transparent crabs we get here.. Mr Fechter

Mr Fechter. Show me wher I sed about anything poltics ?

Mr Fechter, what's not to like about New Clear Crabs from Dungeness then Mr Fechter? :shifty:

Mr Fechter,that's the trouble with Consevatives Mr Fechter. Not only due thay lye but they have to politicise evry damn thing.

Bob.

Oh, but I was just explaining about the strange transparent crabs we get here.. Mr Fechter

Mr Fechter. Show me wher I sed about anything poltics ?

Mr Fechter, what's not to like about New Clear Crabs from Dungeness then Mr Fechter? :shifty:

Mr Fechter,that's the trouble with Consevatives Mr Fechter. Not only due thay lye but they have to politicise evry damn thing.

Bob.

OK, francis, ware is Keef, nd wut ave u dun to hur?

Back