Prestige Motorsports, Concord, NC

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
About six months ago I installed a new 363 stroker engine from Prestige Motorsports in my GT40. They're located in Concord, NC, and I can't say enough positive things about them. Check them out at https://www.prestigemoto.com. I know that Dennis Olthoff is also using them for many of the engines he's installing in his customers' cars.

Their owner, Doug Aitken, is great to work with. They build engines for customers around the globe, and have built many engines for GT40 and Cobra owners. Prestige offers a three-year unlimited mileage warranty on their engines.

Ron McCall

Supporter
I agree. I installed one of their 427 Windsor engines into a DeTomaso Pantera a few years ago. Made great power and
they were great to deal with.

Ron

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Kevin, I went with the 500hp option and am very happy with it. Here is the link to the dyno run at Prestige

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
It is certainly refreshing to hear positive comments on a business. A lot of times people only find time to post when things go badly. It sounds like a great place to do business with.

Thanks
Regards Brian

I would also have to say I have had a great experience working with prestige. Everyone I have talked to there has gone above and beyond to make sure you get what you need. The final product is spectacular amazing attention to detail best experience I have ever had with an engine builder.

Back