PROGRESS REPORT ROARING FORTIES, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

Chris,
Those wheels are a special design for the UK. This was in request because of all the new speed sensors that are being placed on many highways of the UK. The idea is to prevent violations at all costs.
I here Australia isn't too far behind... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry Christmas !

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charlie M

Supporter
Thanks for the update Hersh. The cars are looking great.

Happy holidays to you, Robert, and the rest of the staff at RF.

Charlie

Ron Earp

Admin
Happy Holidays to RF and the RF South African Crew - good looking cars going into those containers. Happy New Year as well, best,

Ron

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Oliver,

Any retractions, apologies, humble pie regarding your outburst on 20 Dec ? I think not, just another rude & abrupt question : "Hershal, What RF# is the blue car?", not to mention your equally rude response to Brett.

By my count, there are 3 blue cars. You seem to be as numerically challenged as you are lexically challenged !

Not one word in your litany of complaints & whinging in your 165 posts on this Forum has brought your car's delivery date forward by one second - wake up !!

If I was in Robert's position, I would take your written invitation on 20 Dec to "Heck! take 6 month off guys you deserve it! Infact, take a year! Why not!" literally - but just for your car !

Have you ever tried just being polite ?

Have you ever contributed anything useful to the Forum ?

Please try the constructive approach - go on - just once ! You will be surprised at the response.

Kind Regards & a Happy New Year,

Peter D.

Leave oliver alone.
The forum has been a bit stale lately. He has made it really entertaining. When someone loses their temper big style it's actually quite funny. Having said that he did raise one or two interesting and valid points. These were just hidden in all the abuse. One final point - while I am waiting patiently and hoping to get my turnkey around Feb/March, I would not want the first car out of a new factory. By the very nature of the business, each batch of cars made must vary slightly as improvements are made all the time. It must be better to let them make a few cars first.Or am I wrong? Happy New Year everyone. I look forward to a summer UK meeting of the new RF owners.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
The cars out of South Africa are following a tried "forumla" from Australia. All R&D work will continue to be done in Australia and Cape Town should ONLY be a manufacturing plant.

Best wishes,

Robert

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Thanks JPC!!!

You are one of the selected few with common sense..When I banter and complian, my points are valid and humerous.Like I stated in the past threads...It is the anal reptiles that have their head to far up the B@TT to se past the smoke screen. Most people enjoy my threads...I have numerous positive PM's regarding questions I raised that others would not. The individuals that enjoy making fun of my spelling grammer ect..have nothing better to do..they ignore what stated in the thread only to attack my grammer. I have to say that I also enjoy the banter...as long it is in good fun...
People are more emotional than logical when it comes to there passion. I'm sure everytime I post a thread people can't wait to see what I wright so they can laugh/or get pissed///Ron probably just throws his arms up/or has just gives up..unless it gets out of hand.

Regards oliver

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Huge ego...I walk the walk and talk the talk! If people don't like!!get out of my way!

Happy New Year Pete!!

Oliver

[ QUOTE ]
Huge ego...I walk the walk and talk the talk! If people don't like!!get out of my way!

Oliver

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you've ordered a gurney bubble to allow for a more relaxed fit for that ego.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best New Years Wishes All!!!!!

Back