R C R Nemesis

At that point all you need is about 400,000 quid and you can set yourself on fire with one of these.

caparo-2dt1-2dfront.jpg

I'd want to get a decent fire extinguisher too.... after what happend to Jason Plato!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Really like the scale I see in those photos....particularly the centered driving position :thumbsup:

Anxious to see one of these go together.

If the frame is DOM steel, it ought to be an easy matter to have lighting brackets, etc. welded on......again, a good sign.

We do have a little something extra that the Nemesis is capable of...but thats for another day........:lipsrsealed:

Sorta hopin' on this end that this has something to do with off-road, perhaps sand? There is a dry creek a few miles from the town in which I'll finally relocate.....lots of opportunities for fun there, since there's no racecourse anywhere around. Homemade sand buggies were quite the rage when I was a kid, not so much these days when there is more to keep kids busy indoors.

Doug

Hi Fran,

I'm interested in the plastic used for the bodywork on the car and the method - machine used to do it. Can you let me know some of the details on that or some reading material you've come across to help with my reasearch?

One of my assumptions would be with vac forming is that the molds do not have quite the same level of finish you'd need to do a GRP with?

Thanks,

Hi Fran,

A mundane question - since there seems to be interest in a road legal Nemesis - Is there any provision for storage space? Even for day trips one would probably want a cubby for a couple tools, spare fuses, first aid kit, rain poncho, etc.

And from Atom owners' experience, one will need to carry a folder with every conceivable record of registration to satisfy belligerent cops.

Mitch,

I have not even considered storage in the car as its aimed as a track/driver school car....

The street legal aspect of the car is something that we will attempt to support but not our primary focus

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
((sigh)) D'ya suppose it's too late to hint for this Fathers Day in that it's only a couple days from now?

Nice job RCR :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Fran,

Just reading an article in Automotive News by James Wamack about GM needing a new Sloan.

With what you have done at RCR, the Government should consider you for that top job !!!

Back