Rcr europe parts / spinner tool

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Clearly Eglitom's tool is the most superior as it will not slip off...

I apologize if anyone took my previous post as misleading or as trying to show another or better option.
Had Tom's tool been available earlier - I would have purchased it then. Now it looks like I will have two of them - one of them would be Tom's..

With that - I'm outahere..

Tom,

I have same as big foot.

Bigfoot,

How are you using this tool without spinner locking on the back ?
I tried but the tool alsways glided from the sipinner.

Rgds
Fred

The torque figures quoted earlier, ie 375 - 400 ft/lbs, are very high compared to the centre lock nuts on my Radical where the recommended torque is 200 ft/lbs for a similar sized nut. When correctly torqued I cannot undo the nut with a 1 metre bar (and I weigh 200 lbs) but have to use a cordless impact tool. Incidently, apparently you should not grease the mating surfaces between nut and wheel as the nut can work loose if you do. We have never had a nut come loose.

I accept the torque figures quoted for GT40s but just wonder why the big difference. Is it just the difference in car weights:-

500 kilos for the Radical and 1100 to 1300 kilos for a GT40?

The Radical does have high downforce with slick tyres and 500 bhp/ton, so the load on the wheel nuts must be quite high in the corners.

Anyway, I like the idea of tightening the GT40 wheel nuts with a torque wrench rather than bashing them with a hammer.

Just my .02 cents worth.

Chris

Supplier has changed his prices

NEW PRICES:
  • HELIBRAND , BRM TOOL = 350 EURO
  • BORRANI TOOL = 400 EURO
  • 8 Socket TOOL = 150 EURO to 300 EURO ( depends on application)
  • 3/4" to 1" adaptor = 26 EURO
  • Duffelbag = 20 EURO
TOM

Hi all,

in search for a approbriate tool to open and close the spinners on the original style BRM´s i found this one.
Especially with the deepdished rearwheels it realy is a challenge to work with the leadhammer. I just want to be damned sure that the wingnut is as tightened as it should be.

Personally i think for most of us the only way to asure this is using a torque wrench to tighten the wingnut, because i wouldn´t have the experience to work with the leadhammer and still be hundret percent sure i achieved the torque necesarry.

These tools provide the perfect solution for this task.
They are very made for each specific application and should just be used accordingly.
Existing of high quality materials ( aerospace quality aluminum hardened and anodised) and manufactured to highest precision standards, well in this times with overflow of "eastern" tools the only expression which fits best is
"MADE IN GERMANY"

They are availabe now through us for your application.

These custom tools fit three eared spinners for the removal of Halibrand wheels or BRM wheels.
CobraFluegelgrau.jpg

Due to the standard 1 " drive it is now possible to apply the correct torque when fitting or removing the wheel. The tools consist of a hardened aluminium alloy which makes them particularly strong while staying light and portable ( weight app 1 kg). A special plastic-inlay protects your precious wheel-nuts from being scratched or dinted.
LMG3neu.jpg

We also have tools available for the borrani style wingnuts of the different dimensions ( please specify when order)
MESSDATEN_FMB-32_300.gif

MESSDATEN_FMB_32-3_300.gif

MESSDATEN_FMB_42-3_300.gif

MESSDATEN_FMB_42_300.gif

These custom tools fit three eared spinners for the removal of spoked wheels on Ferrari and Borrani. Due to the standard 3/4"" drive it is now possible to apply the correct torque when fitting or removing the wheel.
FMB_32_160grau.jpg

For those with a 3/4" ratchet we supply a adaptor from 1" to 3/4".
1-34NEU.jpg

Also available are sockets for octagon nuts
MutterF40Shop.jpg

These custom tools fit 8-point-nuts for the removal of spoked wheels. Due to the standard ¾ " drive it is now possible to apply the correct torque when fitting or removing the wheel. The tools consist of a hardened and anodized aluminium alloy which makes them particularly strong while staying light and portable.
FMB65grauneu.jpg

Sizes available are from 64, 70, 75, to 85 mm and are made to fit your type. Please specify your application.

To take this nice tools with you on the road we have textile duffelbags with anti-corrosive lining for tools. This bags are available for the tool itself as also for the ratchet .

Werkzeuggrau-1.jpg

PRICES:
  • HELIBRAND , BRM TOOL = 249 EURO
  • BORRANI TOOL = 299 EURO
  • 8 Socket TOOL = 111 EURO to 249 EURO ( depends on application)
  • 3/4" to 1" adaptor = 19 EURO
  • Duffelbag = 17 EURO
SHIPPING:
  • UK up to 5 kg = 20 EURO
  • USA up to 5 kg = 35 EURO
  • AUS / NZ up to 5 kg =45 EURO
  • others on request
Thanks

TOM

Back