RCR phone or email contact - anyone have any luck?

Anyone been in touch with Vicki, Kristin or Fran recently?

I've been unable to get a hold of anyone there for a couple weeks now - phone and email.

Edit: I just sent them a message on Facebook too - hoping I can get through.

- Ven

Last edited:

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
I spoke with Vicki today... my guess is that they're digging out from the Thanksgiving holiday.

YES, go through RCR/Vicki. She is pretty on top of things and will typically respond quicker. I have been in constant contact with her the last 3 weeks.

Steven Lobel

Supporter
No issues here. Car delivered a week or two ago. I think they are covered up in business and thats good for all of us.

Anyone been in touch with Vicki, Kristin or Fran recently?

I've been unable to get a hold of anyone there for a couple weeks now - phone and email.

Edit: I just sent them a message on Facebook too - hoping I can get through.

- Ven

Small world.

I'm pretty close by, in Austin.

I have a P4 on order since March 20th.

What car are you getting?

I talked to Vicki just before Thanksgiving. All seems to be well there, but they are BUSY!

I ordered a MK1 GT40 in April 2016. Picked up in Dec 2016. Some parts that I had paid for when ordered were unavailable for pickup when I arrived. Now one of the parts is ready (at the vendor who is luckily in Austin), and I'm just trying to schedule picking it up. Vendor will not release without contact with them.

Sadly, I haven't had luck getting a hold of Vicki by email or phone yet. Fran sent me an email, but I haven't been able to get a hold of him since either. :(

If anyone talks to them, please let them know Ven from Austin has been trying to get a hold of them for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
Not too sure why I'm being ignored then. I can show you guys many unreplied emails, Facebook messages and call logs.

I have been e-mailing Fran. He just had eye surgery, and they got a lot of snow. Give them some time to reply.

Finally heard back from Vicki a couple days back and took care of it. Thanks.

Best to Fran on quick recovery from his surgery.

Back