RCR-Prototype......

I have to admit I adore EVERY pic in Fran website, and also this new draw is too nice.

Do not dare to hope...but...I am just waiting he starts plan a replica of 956/962... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

..and then I will move to US and became at all your worker,also without any earnings 4 me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Paolo

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,
Yes they do. 20v turbo EV4 1.8 Turbo VRS Octavia. Max speed from Mfr blurb is 146 mph. Thames Valley and Southampton/portsmouth area motorway plods have them.
Skoda is a VW/Audi company anyway which I'm sure you knew.

Keith

Oh I wasn't doubting the info about Plod David, just hacked off with them and their blasted toys is all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,
new book today announced today about such things - You don't want to know how much is wasted !!
Fran - awesome. I want one. Will you enter it at Le Mans ?
- can I be in the team if you do !!

Fran,
What will you call this car, the Franster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif the Hallster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif or LE Franmobile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

Steve

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Louis
the Saker is a cool little car indeed.

The RCR-P is its own car taking only inspiration for its shape from the KUDZU DG-2 ...the cockpit is 4 inches wider with a flatter roof/rear deck profile
This allows a comfortable cockpit for two full grown adults.

The RCR-P roller package WILL sell for less than 30k USD.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Louis...
from the amount of emails and PM's it seems that alot of others are very interested too......I have to say we are all really excited about the RCR-P as well... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Fran,

Any time you want to leak out any more information on the Prototype you certainly can! Is there a possibility of making it an open top?

2Fast,
I believe if you want a Nissan 3.5 V-6, the powertrain should come the Maxima SE (transverse mounted). Now you got me thinking....

Howard Jones

Supporter
How about a blown Ztec 4 banger ford. Then we can run it at all the cobra club track days and be a ford powered car. Man you would NEVER have to do any drivetrain maintance on it. Just load it up on the trailer and drive it. I bet you could get by with one 8 gallon fuel cell.

My mind is spinning over this car. Can't sleep thinking about how to fit it out. I haven't been this much in love since Sally Sievy in the 4th grade!

What size tires would you recommend with lets say 250HP and a limited slip diff?

What does the rolling chassis weight less power-train?

Where does the fuel tank/cell go?

I play the loto every time now. If I win enough its all going into a track car based on this car and my wife's car is going out on the driveway forever!!!!

Back