RCR40 Adventure Begins

After many years of contemplation along with an incredible visit to RCR, summer 2013, I finally did it...I placed an order for a RCR40 today!

Now I have a few months to get rid a few race cars and prepare my garage for the build.

Great deal, I'm about two years out. Would like to be there when you start your build. Oh and when you finish it as well.

I just picked up my new RCR40 from Fran's incredible shop and hauled it back home to the Houston area. Now the fun begins!

The attached picture shows the car being readied for shipping. Notice the 2" rear flares/guards installed by RCR. Nice job...money well spent! It has a ZF and will be wearing Avons on BRMs.

Attachments

• 20150401_094100_resized.jpg
    20150401_094100_resized.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Scott, we look forward to seeing your progress. Fran and his team have a great reputation, so you've got a good resource behind you.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Very cool Scott - sounds like you have a good plan for the car. The ZF and Avons will add to the authenticity of the build. Did you get all of the parts when you picked it up? Be sure to keep us updated along the way.

Regards,
Dave L

Congratulations Scott, I am trying to start that journey with Fran right now. I look forward to watching your build. Just out of curiosity how wide are your rear wheels? I want to fill out the +2 flres as much as possible.
Dennis

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Scott!!!!

Please start a build log and share your journey with us!

Congrats Scott. Like others I'll look forward to a build thread. For sure you've got plenty here who'll offer any insight needed along with Fran who has shown he stands by his customers and products. Good Luck. Any idea on color yet?

Congrats.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very exciting. You are going to post pics. of your build...RIGHT?? :)
Charles

Back