RCR's Next car should be.....

John:

I shore doo appreciate yur guidance, as I wuz about 2 post a Dale Jr. photo.

Wut U say that next time I'm out ur way, I pull the 'Bago & we crack a bud light together?

-get 'er dun

I love the 962, but what about the GT1 instead? I think it is a more beautiful car to replicate than the 962.

normal.jpg

The 993 based GT1 is an even rarer beast rockonsmile
19157PORSCHE_911_GT1_02.JPG

19157GT1-014.jpg

Over here you can find lots more pics of the 993 based GT1:
Porsche 911 GT1 (De Le Mans a la carretera) - ForoCoches

Also some great pics of the 996 based model:
les voitures tuning

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
I was going to say at least the chick was hot, but if you can't say anything nice ...

Looks like a fiber-hack job. Can't they also get some rear tires that fill out the fenders?

Being too picky I guess (about the chick).

Sandy

If high end replicas is where everyone is looking.
Why not a Saleen S7, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Enzo, or a Lamborghini Murcielago replica. :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter, Fran has the final say on what he wants to build for his next project anyways. We will have to wait and see. :D

Chris,

you want me to make your M6GT for you????????
I can have Rod bring the moulds by here on his next trip....

Bring it over...we are manufacturing the XJ13 for the Sports Car Factory...you can be next if you want....:D

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Looks too much like a Kit-Car to me... Don't like the front turn signals or the flat nose and disproportionate grill opening..

turn signals...who needs turn signals on a race car...

Check out the M8F.....has a very similar flavour..

I dont currently have any plans for this car but may offer "bodies only" to budding builders that want to build their own Can Am style car ....just thinking out loud....

Nah.....
had the opportunity and abilty but decided not to.........that car is cool looking a mini 3b but it is a tiny little machine.
As I mentioned before if you feel a T70 or a GT40 is small...be prepared to wear a B16......

Back