RCR's Next car should be.....

The P 538 is a much more comfortable car than the P4, it has a wide cockpit and standard seats. It also has the anglo American connection using the 327 with Bizzarrini designed cross ram manifolds and magnesium oil pan. Zora Duntov saw set-up this at Sebring on the Bizzarrini designed Iso A3C and immediately built a copy for the Grand Sport.

A coupe version was later made for the Duca D Aosta.

Attachments

• 2991-6.jpg
    2991-6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 32_p27_f.jpg
    32_p27_f.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 67-Bizzarrini_P-538-DV_08-MO-i07 2.jpg
    67-Bizzarrini_P-538-DV_08-MO-i07 2.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 302
  • Bizzarrini-p538_f294d-5.jpg
    Bizzarrini-p538_f294d-5.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,980
Modern carbon version P708

Attachments

• 54_main_l.jpg
    54_main_l.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 484
  • 54_p5_l.jpg
    54_p5_l.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 54_p7_l.jpg
    54_p7_l.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 403
One off prototype from memory, but its based on the stillborn Galmer Arbitrage built in Thailand ...for sale I think too or was recently..

Not something RCR will be building as its next car though...

Last edited:
One off prototype from memory, but its based on the stillborn Galmer Arbitrage built in Thailand ...for sale I think too or was recently...

Correct, I am not even sure they had approval on the name as Mr Bizzarrini lost the trademark on his name after the bankruptcy in the 70's. Since that time Mr Bizzarrini's cars have been called Grifo's or P538, P708 but not Bizzarrini's.

This is the moist awesome thing I have ever seen.
attachment.php

Even better than the
Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina,​
Koenigsegg CCX. The SLC is obviously awesome but does not have this cars je ne sais quoi. This example has all the race car vibe with just enough gentleman mixed in. People say you need a track car or a street car and generally they look split along those lines. Well I beg to differ in my opinion of course this example is a perfect mix and balance of what seems not not exist in the market place. Again all my opinion subjectivity is varied I stipulate that.

At the same price as the SLC, it appeals to a wider audience, expect lots backlog.

When can I get it? :)

Call the guy that did the rendering and see what he says about building you one...Having seen the renderings before I personally think the proportions are wrong and its not my cup of tea...so we wont be building anything even remotely like it...

Last edited:
Call the guy that did the rendering and see what he says about building you one...Having seen the renderings before I personally think the proportions are wrong and its not my cup of tea...so we wont be building anything even remotely like it...

Ya, well the nose is but funky and low with that vent. Very true. What ever you do will certainly be great though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Whatever RCR's next car is should be epic-something so forward thinking and otherwise unobtainable that you HAVE to have it.

There is a lot of risk with that however, and ultimately Fran will build what he loves and believes will ring the register for RCR.

Zenvo ST1 has some lines like the K1 has up front and has sharp angular lines similar to the Apex. Another small Euro maker using fiberglass, some may or may not, some like it some don't, just like all cars but none the less something to look at, just contributing.

With the Moab , Mojave and the GT-R in full swing I think we are covered for a while....

Oh and the Apex, N2 and LMP2 both being pretty recent releases too...

Back