remember when you were at school.....

Malcolm

Supporter
....and you always hated it and thought it would cool if someone burnt it down....

My old school as of half an hour ago!

Attachments

• IMG_2665a.jpg
    IMG_2665a.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_2668a.jpg
    IMG_2668a.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 383

Malcolm

Supporter
I now live 1/2 mile up the road and was first on the scene. School was not in use anymore and this was done by vandals. I didn't actually not like school. This one I attended when aged 4 years old to about 7 years old and I was in one of the first ever intakes of kids as it was a new school at the time (late 1960's). It is a little sad as my family were quite involved with the school having had my Grandfather build it! Clearly didn't use enough asbestos!

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
Malcolm, makes me think of a song here in the US (you may know it?) goes..."The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire, we don't need no water...."

Good to hear nobody hurt.

Malcolm

Supporter
Remove the DN and you have the statement that I liked school. Now is that true? The DN puts me somewhere between not liking and liking school. But then I never major'ed in English.

is interesting to note how many (me included..and in the first armed line) hated the school building (much more than people inside).
Add to this here we had some ugly early 1800 buildings for this (same style for school and psychiatric hospitals).
The best I did was to fire an entire wall,put benzin inside a cantin and ...last but not least, destroy a Fiat Uno of a maths teacher.

One of my favourite weapon was anyway the super glue (cyanoacrilate).
think I've damaged at least 1000 door lockers with that weapon,so easy to use and so terribly useful...ahah

Paolo

Back