Request for build sites and vendor links

Hello everyone.

I'm starting to add content to the GT40s.com Virtual Library and FAQ page. I'd like to put out a general request for the web address of any GT40 build sites that might be out there. Also, If anyone would like to submit any links (or address and telephone numbers if they don't have a website) to engine builders, body shops, fabricators, or builders (like Levy Racing), whatever... I want to stress that this is not an advertisment, but just a company name, product category and web link of firms that could offer a GT40 owner assistance in one form or another. You may post a reply here, or email me at [email protected] or send me a PM.

While Ron is working to get the site a permanent home you can preview the progrees at: http://gt40.little-lamb.com

Thanks,
Shannon

Ron Earp

Admin
I'll be getting on the site to make you a section tomorrow, sorry for the delay but I've been a'traveling fool again.

R

Ron,

That's OK, been pretty busy myself, I did manage to get a few things done yesterday on the site. I'm busy trying to get the search engine to work now.... I assume the production server is linux/apache?

-Shannon

Bounce.

I've put more articles by Steve and Bill and a bunch a new vendor and build site links.

If anyone has anymore info... please don't be shy. I'm asking for any GT40 related articles.. publications, books etc. Also any tech "how-to's" that anyone would be willing to write up and submit would be great....

We're all in this together. The more information we can gather makes it easier to for the next guy.. and possible yourself.

Preview at:
http://gt40.little-lamb.com/

Thanks,
Shannon

One thing - get my email address off of there. It's an open invitation to spammers. You can put a link to my profile page on this site instead - that'll give people an easy way to end me a PM if they have comments, but *please* no email addresses.

Steve,
Your email will be removed from the site tonight.

Anyone that does not want his/her email posted please let me know when you submit your article.

Thanks,
Shannon

Back