Restarting my SLC project in West Texas

Rich Kruger

Supporter
Hector for critical bolts you may want to look into Nordloc washers. I’ve been wrenching for 50 years and am genuinely impressed by how effective they are. One spot that was always a sore point on the Dirt late model I was crew chief for was the header bolts. These were the only things that would keep them tight.

Hector for critical bolts you may want to look into Nordloc washers. I’ve been wrenching for 50 years and am genuinely impressed by how effective they are. One spot that was always a sore point on the Dirt late model I was crew chief for was the header bolts. These were the only things that would keep them tight.
Yes I am familiar with those, expensive but fantastic. Thanks for reminding me .

I have been working hard figuring out all the electrical connections. One of the questions I have is that people have suggested using the dakota digital GPS interface speed sensor instead of the mechanical sensor that comes with the koso unit. Any feedback from that setup? the unit available now is the GPS-50-2.

Hi guys I saw somebody hanging the spider with straps from the roof, I am thinking of doing the same thing but can't find the pictures on how to properly support it and easily drop it on and off the frame for fitting, ( I did try the search button a ton of times) such as adjusting the height of the dashboard, and so on . Thanks

Hi guys I saw somebody hanging the spider with straps from the roof, I am thinking of doing the same thing but can't find the pictures on how to properly support it and easily drop it on and off the frame for fitting, ( I did try the search button a ton of times) such as adjusting the height of the dashboard, and so on . Thanks

AJ’s build thread, post 35

AJ’s build thread, post 35
Thank you