RF updated web site

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
We have just updated our web pages with many new photographs including the MkII.

Many thanks again to Ron Earp for his help and keep up the good work , all the cars on the readers gallery look great.

I hope you all enjoy !!!

Best wishes,

Robert

Robert,
I checked out the site, The Mark II looks great and I read the magazine article.
Have you considered possibly going the other way with motors, eg going to a 289 or something, possibly with a turbo or supercharger?
This would also give you a lot of power on tap, not all the time, which could possibly be useful in normal traffic.
Cheers,
Adrian

Actually, probably not the best idea considering the shocking pipework for the turbo and the heat generated in the bay.
frown.gif

But if there was a way to do it, I'm sure that it could provoke some interest.

Ron Earp

Admin
Updates are done but due to my error there are a few photo duplications on the gallery page. Will be corrected next time along with (hopefully)the addition of some mpeg videos of RF cars at speed and functional improvements.

Now, if I can get Gordon to hit the track with a digital video camera....Gordon, are you reading this? I'd come out and ride with you but I've been told that it could be dangerous and I've a 6 month old now that likes her daddy a bunch!

R
wink.gif
wink.gif

Ron, Chicken! The rides I give are not that bad. Alls you need to do is sit down, shut up, and hold on.
I will see if I can get a camera in the car this weekend.

Ron, I can gaurantee you will have a smile
on your face that won't leave for weeks if ever ! You might have a little trouble getting out of the GT40 after the ride. Your legs just don't want to work right at first.
Maybe you better wait and take the video on the second ride. There is nothing like going
130 mph with your a$$ 4 inches off the ground !
grin.gif

Hersh
smile.gif

Back