Ryans Group Ten GT40 build - Body 5.

I'm working on the curved cover that sits between the rear of the upper front suspension mount and the front of the upper shock mount. drawing only gives 1 true projection which is a top down view. Thought I had it correct but mistakenly drew the side projection parallel to the vehicle and not perpendicular to the upper suspension axis. So I am now trying to draw it for a third time. It has been a busy few weeks. I have managed to remove two other projects from the shed, so I am not free to concentrate on the GT40. Haven't been doing a lot on it as I have been trying to spend time with the family whilst the weather is good.

Don't know if it will look much different, lots of little detail tweaks that are mostly obscured by the overlapping panel joins.

I had started on the purple conical shaped rolled section that sits over the top of the upper suspension axis between the front mount and the shock mount, got stuck with that and then decided i needed to rough in the side panel to finish it off. Both the side panel and the purple one are still not right and i need to go back and finish them off.

Ryan

Mono190213.JPG

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Don't know if it will look much different, lots of little detail tweaks that are mostly obscured by the overlapping panel joins.

I had started on the purple conical shaped rolled section that sits over the top of the upper suspension axis between the front mount and the shock mount, got stuck with that and then decided i needed to rough in the side panel to finish it off. Both the side panel and the purple one are still not right and i need to go back and finish them off.

Ryan

View attachment 97339
Looking good Ryan.