Silverstone Full GP Circuit

MWGT40

Supporter
For those of you that are interested, there are still a few spaces left on a Goldtrack track day on Thursday 13 April at Silverstone on the full GP circuit. And it is a 105dB limit day.

See you there if you are interested. I will be testing my car following extensive modifications from Wealden Engineering over the winter period.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Malcolm

Supporter
hi Martin

Long time no hear. Only way I am going to be there is if my offer for this "other" car is accepted! Currently my GTD is off the road with cracked brake discs.

I think this Gold Track day excellent value and would love to be there. Have fun

Malcolm

Supporter
Well I seem to have struck a deal but just need to get the logistics of paying and collection done in time. If successful I shall be bringing this.....

Attachments

• 79084-DSC01874a.JPG
    79084-DSC01874a.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 251
You OLD DOG you Malcolm
Is that a jade, Even you will s....t yourself in that.
Tell us more old chap

and sorry cant come to silverstone martin will be in the sun whereas martin your'l be coming out of it I believe,and what I hear the suns beeen shining out your bum.... Well done I'm getting sick of seeing you in the Financial Times it's as if you have your own column... keep it up...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm getting sick of seeing you in the Financial Times it's as if you have your own column... keep it up...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not wrong there Keith - Reckon he's been in the Times more often than Sam Fox ever was in the Sun! (Sam who?)

oh, and for the record (not wishing to steal Malc's thunder) - it's a Prosport 3000 (Group C car) - with it's top lopped off. - very nice! - V6 24V Cosworth - as below.

Attachments

• 79098-Prosport3000.JPG
    79098-Prosport3000.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 234
Thanks Paul 'You thunder stealer'
I thought afterwards the wheels looked Prosport but I didn't know they did a roofless version.
It should be great fun
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
Malcolm

That looks great. Should be very quick! Shame you can't make Silverstone but it now looks as though my car isn't going to be sorted in time so I may not be able to make it either. That is likely to put the Isle of Man races in jeopardy as well which will be a real disappointment as I have been waiting all year for those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Keith, how's your 40 coming along and what is the story with the picture of the DBR9 picture against your name. Have you got one of these now - if you have, nice one!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Martin
40 coming along slowly, but getting there and no there's only a select few in the world that can afford an Aston, I live in hope of having one some day , sometimes I cry myself to sleep over it
'so i'll have to stick with me old porker'
See you soon old chap

Back