SL-C Brake rotors

Hello anyone know what the SL-C uses for rotors?
I would like to see if cross drilled rotors are available?
Thx

My spidey senses tell me the person who built the car and selected the component package would probably know :idea:

My spidey senses tell me the person who built the car and selected the component package would probably know :idea:

Alex you'd be right but Fran has got his hands full.

Thanks Molleur I shell have a look and it will be the slotted discs as I have been reminded by someone why drilled is not so good.
Thanks guys,

Both drilled or slotted will assist with dispersing gasses, water and dust. Drilled rotors
have been known to crack over time, around the holes. Slotted rotors work just as well, but will cause an increase in pad wear. Look neat though. Stay away from drilled & slotted rotors, just "bling" for street machines IMO..I do hope we are talking about the standard SL-C Brembo units.

Hey Grant...

Finally I can contribute to the Forum!!! :D

I literally just went through this exact thing. Jack's correct about the 2010 Camaro SS rotors. But...when I talked to Fran about wanting cross drilled rotors; he informed me that it'd be a bit more work than just swapping in the aftermarket rotors. Guess there's a little machining to be done...

You know Fran and Superlite...everything has to be just perfect.

I bought a full set (front/rear) of "dimpled" rotors and had to send them to Fran for the machining. I would highly suggest talking to him before purchase.

Exactly Yos, counting it down my friend! The last few weeks are the hardest. Are you having it shipped or picking it up?

I'm gonna pick it up Jack. Cost is about the same either way, and I'm always looking for an excuse to get out of work for a few days :thumbsup:

Back