SL-C Carbon Roof question

Is this just an insert that gets bonded on top or does this replace the existing roof section. Might sound like a dumb question. I am assuming it gets trimmed up and just lays on top but I had to ask before I start cutting. I tried to search, but I couldn't find any pics of someone doing an actual install of this piece.

1655473942812.png

Awesome, thank you. I was concerned about it rolling over the edges where the gaps are already extremely tight.

Is there any information out there with this piece installed? I am just curious around the hinges. I'd just like to see how some others have done it. Thank you.

Joel K

Supporter
Ryan,

Here is a video with some detail of a car with the carbon roof overlay installed by Allan.

That guy does amazing work! I just wish his camera was steady! But his videos have helped me a ton thus far!

Aside from Allan's videos, nobody has installed one of these parts?

I am just curious just how much I have to trim off of the original body. I want to make sure I am looking at this install correctly. It seems that I need to trim out the hole in the scoop a decent amount for this piece to fit correctly.

Don't need exact step by step details, just a thumbs up that I'm looking at this correctly, that's all.

Back