SL-C Owners Map

While you are waiting Troy, how about making up a short-shift? Loved my Lotus unit, and always thought that the factory should have made the car standard with it. It was the best upgrade purchase I made, and I thank you for taking the time/effort.

Not being an owner, YET, are there any folks in the Silicon Valley area; San Jose, Ca and surrounding areas that wouldnt mind another car nut stopping by to drool on their car?

I've had the chance to meet some awesome Factory Five owners, with their GTM's, and sure would like the chance to see an SL-C in person.

Cheers

Lucas

While you are waiting Troy, how about making up a short-shift? Loved my Lotus unit, and always thought that the factory should have made the car standard with it. It was the best upgrade purchase I made, and I thank you for taking the time/effort.

I felt the one Fran had on the showroom floor. I also looked at how it is done and we will see what I can come up with in the future as I like the really connected feel for the shifter. The loop in the back at the trans might be a limiting factor, but we will see.

I see a couple of SLC's in the SF bay area. I am helping on a track car build. I wonder who the others cars are? Any chance you could forward my contact info. I also was required to make at least one post so I could PM someone else. This is my first post.

I ordered my SLC February 6/13 and there is alot less $$$ in my bank account and alot more $$$ in Fran's... so... I think that makes me part of the club :thumbsup:

I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but the car is going straight to Pahrump, Nevada.

Invitation sent to John B. Welcome to the group.

Kevin: I've added you to the map. Hope you enjoy the location I placed you at!

Hi Ben, just joined the forum but have been watching it for a while. There is some great info here that is really going to help. Hopefully, Fran will have my car out to me in a couple of weeks and my journey down the build road will begin. Please shoot me an invite for the map and I will add one from the Heart of Dixie!

Sorry for the delayed response. This is what I do:

Click on "My Places"
Click on "RCR SL-C Owners by Location"

The full map should appear.

If you have problems, PM me.

Cheers

Ben, I logged on to Google maps then clicked on "my Places" then typed "RCR SL-C Owners by Location" and Google maps could not find anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Patrick, do you own a SL-C? The map is only viewable to those who have cars.

Bill, I'll PM you with instructions later on this evening.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Cary, Lucas, I live in San Ramon (east bay near Livermore 94582) and I am building a SLC. PM me and we can arrange a get together.

Ben, I don't have an SL-C yet. Possibly ordering one in July or August. I have visited RCR back in April and am very impressed with the SL-C.
Patrick

Ben, do you have a map for us non-mechanically inclined/chest-hair coiffed poseurs/desperate wannabes? :thumbsup:

Les :)

Back