SL-Razor Pictures

I know the the car was going through an overhaul.
Are there any new pictures of the car?
I know it changed cosmetically but was anything else altered?

There are some sneek pictures (30) of the new Razor at ExoCars, Kit Car Forum, ClubHouse. And you guessed it you have to be member. Having seen the pics, I think the car has evolved to an awsome unique car!

Thanks. If it resembles the cycling exo car image [in the banner] it will be fantastic:
6egl1l.png

Last edited:
I've been wanting to see how this lil guy has turned out for a while, but I can't complain too much as I don't have the money to buy one and it'll be a year before I can even think about starting one myself.

I'm sure Fran will post pictures eventually...:cry:

You mean this one...?
And these sexy new control arms?

We have a front and rear wing package for this little guy too...all of these parts..body and suspension will bolt onto existing customers SL-R also...
There are teo options with the roll hoops too...single and double.

Attachments

• DSCF2883.JPG
    DSCF2883.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,170
  • DSCF2907.JPG
    DSCF2907.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 667
  • DSCF2933.JPG
    DSCF2933.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 630
  • DSCF2657.JPG
    DSCF2657.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 742
Last edited:
This in one of the renderings...production version came out quite close with some minor changes....

Attachments

• SLR-2_b.jpg
    SLR-2_b.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,429
  • SLR-2_c.jpg
    SLR-2_c.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 896
It is already street legal...every car we make is street legal.....(except the 962)...I have a Nemesis on the street too

We have them on the street in SL-R guise in many states and at least three countries..

Last edited:
Fantastic work as always, the razor looks great! I'm sure it will look even better once its completely put together with wings and all.

Just gotten keep dropping dollars in the piggy bank, I'll get there eventually! Hopefully right about the time F1 switches to turbo 4's I'll be able to start building my own turbo 4 cyl mini-f1 car for the street (...and track). :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey Fran, let us know what kind of mpg's the razor gets around town. I'd imagine with the power to weight ratio of "remarkable" maybe we're talking motorcycle territory.

Is this thing rear or all wheel drive anyways?

In Detroit ...zero mpg...as its not going anywhere for a while...it needs to be be AWD around here at the moment ...but it would also need snow chains...bbbrrr!!!!

Last edited:
What is the weight of the Razor now, Fran?

More specifically, how much more do the new body panels weigh than the original design?

Thanks!

Bassanio et Portia :)

In Detroit ...zero mpg...as its not going anywhere for a while...it needs to be be AWD around here at the moment ...but it would also need snow chains...bbbrrr!!!!

My apologies. The thought that some states suffer these periods called "seasons" slipped my mind...

Back