SLC in Chicago Sept.10-15th

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I am very honored and proud to say that we will have an SL-C on display in all its shiny white gelcoat finish at the
International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago from September 10-15th International Manufacturing Technology Show 2012

HERE... http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?exhid=00001129&booth=1800&show_id=IMTS12&userid=

We were chosen by ISCAR , (www.iscar.com) our CNC tooling supplier to be their chosen product machined with their tooling....they have a very cool SLC display with the car being showcased as an ISCAR sponsored racer ...and then all the parts that we machine with ISCAR toolling have been placed on pedestals , polished and mounted ....looks pretty cool...

If you are a fabrication/manufacturing type guy its a great show with everything you could dream of...:thumbsup:

Fran: We are going to have about 6 of our guys from the shop at the show (we go every show and check out the new equipment). I will tell them to stop by the booth and check out the car.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Well....a very successful week and a half for ISCAR at the IMTS show by all accounts...

The SL-C acquited herself well and even helped bring ISCAR a nice award...

This show is unbelievably huge...four halls and two floors jam packed with anything you can imagine that is used in manufacturing...phew...

Attachments

• 383.jpeg
    383.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 622
  • 421.jpeg
    421.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 517
Sweet, a new use for terry cloth arm bands. Best exhibit is a pretty big deal in a show that size I imagine. ...... Now back to cobbling up a new section for our booth at SEMA.

attachment.php

*le sigh*

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I haven't been on in a while but this made my day. I would do it for the car. I need my balls for the girl.

Back