SLC picture thread

Nice collection of photos. I'd recommend blacking out the license tags in the future. I know... the pictures likely had the plates shown already, but I think it's a good idea.

Mike, yes, I agree, I did find these pics with the plates exposed, but I will edit the tags out from now on. If you own the plate-exposed-car(s) that I have posted, and if your concerned about it, please PM me and I will fix it.
I also found some stragglers (Does photobucket seem to be ... finicky, to anybody else besides me? I'm new to it, and it doesnt seem to do well with multiple/simultaneous file uploads/downloads.) Thanks,

Sweet! and I'm sorry if I "stepped on your toes" by posting the pic... (edit: Ohh, you already posted that pic on page 1, sorry, I should have caught that)
(On a side note, I watched that NBC coverage of the 25-hours of Thunderhill 2011 on YouTube the other day, and it was a sweet show. They had some great coverage of the Eagle.)

Last edited:
Just in case Videos are allowed... (hopefully AllanSLC wont mind...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JuqdHttx4&list=UUUpBvDC5w-X4Urb7Evl_D4g]SL-C BUILD 91 Almost finished - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmU1hoh2FIo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUUpBvDC5w-X4Urb7Evl_D4g]Another SL-C Almost done - YouTube[/ame]

(My appologies for the other reposts as well, sloppy interneting on my part...)

The following pictures were all pulled from Facebook; Either the “Rapier SL-C Superlite Coupe” page, the “Superlite Cars” page, the “RCR Superlite Coupe SL-C Supercar Enthusiasts ” page, or the Superlite Coupe for Sale” page (Facebook owns the rights to these pictures, no proclamation of image ownership on my part is implied or declared):

(So, I think that I fixed all of the exposed licence plates on the other pictures that I have posted. Also, I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable by posting pictures of your cars, I just think that it will be very nice to have all of these photos gathered into one place for all to enjoy :))

Back