295.4 KB · Views: 620
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 624
  • h.jpg
    h.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 573
Instagram pictures Continued:

(^^^Edit: I know that this is 3 pictures of two different cars, but they're both blue, so they're going together!...)

Last edited:
No the paint color is Burnt orange/ Mango tango it is a Dodge, Chysler, Jeep color. I researched the Atomic Orange Vs the Mango Tango and the Mango Tango/ Burnt Orange has much more "Flash" with the perl and metalics that you can see with the human eye, Where as with the Atomic Orange the "Flash" shows up on digital film much brighter.

Fellas,

we are updating the Superlitecars webpage and adding a Gallery of customer cars,

I know there are some great pictures on this thread but I would like permission from anyone that has posted to allow us to use their images on the webpage.

Also anyone with pictures that they would like to share and potentially have included on the page, please forward them to us as the shop.

The aim is to have a revolving array of pictures that gets updated and changed around regularly to include the latest builds and finished cars.

I would also like to include some of the very cool and innovative ideas that some of our customers have done in their builds
Hopefully we can use done of these in our build manual

Thank you

Last edited:
Sounds good to me! I've posted lots of SLC images (obviously), but none of them were "my" images in the first place, so I'm not bothered at all!...
(I just kieffed them, and posted them here for all to enjoy... (to the dismay of some, but your cars are just so cool that I couldn't help myself!))

Will this new gallery host these images on it's own, or will it be pulling the images from our respective image hosting sites (Photobucket, in my case)?

I'm excited to see how it looks. Thanks Fran!

Racecarreplicas at rocketmail would be great

Kyle
Posting in a forum vs a commercial site is potentially very different and I don't want to create any issues

Back