SLC picture thread

The only reason Im lucky is because i had Fran and Allan guide me the whole way. They made the car what it turned out. And holy cow were they patient with all my bs.

This one has the carbon fiber tub (which is just beautiful), CF door panels, automatic door actuators, electric parking brake, Tillett seats, LS3 and LED tail lights.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYozlkLlta8&list=UUUpBvDC5w-X4Urb7Evl_D4g&feature=c4-overview"]SL-C BUILD NUMBER 7 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lYKzmWx7w"]SL-C JK First drive - YouTube[/ame]

Now that is pretty damn cool. Do you ever sleep Allan? Nice door action (Peter's set up?), nice color/carbon combo. I have had the ''Pagani'' stripe paint layout ''done'' for over a year in PS. If I don't hurry and finish, my paint will look OLD by the time I get it out there :(

I am working on getting you the door strut info requested, be there soon.

Last edited:
Hi Allen,
How did your visit with the Ct. DMV go? You were kind enough to post photos on your Cat/Muffler setup in answer to my thread bout them. I was wondering if you got through inspection with them ok.

BTW The final outcome of your SLC is stunning! I think you will need to install drool guards around the car anywhere you go.

This one has the carbon fiber tub (which is just beautiful), CF door panels, automatic door actuators, electric parking brake, Tillett seats, LS3 and LED tail lights.

SL-C BUILD NUMBER 7 - YouTube

SL-C JK First drive - YouTube

The only reason Im lucky is because i had Fran and Allan guide me the whole way. They made the car what it turned out. And holy cow were they patient with all my bs.

Alan: Another fantastic job!

Jonathan: Is your offer to trade straight up still on the table? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations to both of you.
Jim

More pictures and videos soon. Trying to take home tomorrow as slc excitement has fried my brain, 5 years straight. And I think I fried fran and allans brains too. Fran u should have never given me ur cell phone number, haha. Lemans body next....

It has been a little while, so it's time for an update :D

(not my image)

(not my image)

(not my image)

(not my image)

(not my image)

(not my image)

(not my image)

A couple more while at Perf. Auto Sport

Attachments

• 13543972795_18cb577047_o.jpg
    13543972795_18cb577047_o.jpg