Something has me worried

Bill,

We should start our own religion. INFIDELS UNITED.

Praise be upon Bayards, It is written!

Faili F. You"re as much a red white and blue American as I. You have seen both side of the mountain and know the differences between the two. It makes me glad that you thought enough to become a citizen. Too many come here to our shores and do not take alliagence to our country. Your religion is not important to me...Only if you try and convince me that it's the only true way to enternal happiness...then we got a problem.
To fight for a religion is an oxy moron. To fight for freedom is worth the sacrafice.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
John Kerry got a lot of guys killed in Viet Nam by helping the commies with their propaganda campain, Ya I said helped. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knows exactly what he is doing now too. He and the rest of the commie pinko left would do anything to get back into power. In cluding looseing a war. After all they love the cheese eatin surender monkeys don't they. He would have been hanged in 1944 for what he did, by his neightbors!

So how am I doin, got you leftly's pissed yet, well were gonna name 3,count em 3 surpremes and about a 150 federal judges. Gonna turn this country around and kick some ass.

And when we're done with that we're gonna take back cal-lee-forn-ya. We got us another actor and "we'll be back".

As for your savors the clintons, well hell they are the best republicans we ever had. They handed us both houses of congress, a majority of the govenorships and state legislators, hundreds of other elected seats across the country, and the federal bench for as far into the future as the eye can see. The ACLU might as well move to france.

Whats even better.... you guys think the witch is on your side. ha ha ha. Hell I couldn't ask for a better fund raiser. She is gonna be worth millions.... millions I tell ya!!! Then we can talk about turn out. My God NOBODY can turn out republican voters like bill and hill.

Get use to it. You ran a complete fool and lost the really big one and its gonna be a forever before you guys see any light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm still dancin!!!!!! ya.. I'm still dancin, baby!

Political enough for ya?

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ya well Keith, I was trying to be nice. But I was just TO BUSY GLOATING. Oh and I sent all my money to the swift boat vets for truth this time. Ya gotta make it count ya know. We got em.....We sure got em! OK I'll stop. I don't want you guys to think I would rub it in.

Merry Christmas ya all !

Back