Something to do.

Hi folks, I am some way into my build but thought I would introduce myself and maybe pick up some tips for the rest of the way.

I have a GT Racing (MDA} chassis with a Coyote engine and a 01e gearbox. I started my build at the beginning of last summer after succumbing to a serious case of boredom. I had a nasty accident in 2011 which left me with a spinal cord injury and unable to rget back to work. I rely on friends and family to help with the heavy stuff but have got quite a long way, I am presently waiting for delivery of lots of parts. Waiting for parts seams to be the norm. I will post some pictures soon to show how far I have got and hopefully get some advice on some aspects.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Welcome to the site, and don't hurt yourself again on the new project. Please send photos of the build as you can because we all enjoy them.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Welcome Martin

Next week Wednesday is the Surrey meeting of the GT40 Enthusiast Club down at Silvermere, just inside the M25 at a3 junction

You would be made welcome and can come down and rack the brains of a number of people who have built their own cars

Ian

Back