SPF dealers at Monterey

Apologies in advance if this should be in the vendor forum, but are any SPF dealers planning to exhibit at the Monterey Historics this year? I recall there were one or more last year.

Also, any SPF owners attending with their cars? I'd love to take a look up close and personal and ask a few questions.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'm almost certin that Dennis Peck of Dynamic Auto West SPF dealer from Reno and Redwood City CA will be there.

I will be attending on Saterday, with my SPf gt40 P2264, I'll be in the Shelby parking area (infield beyond turn two).

Usually Lance Stander and company bring the whole SPF dog-and-pony show to Laguna Seca. Expect to see a spiffy 18-wheeler with a big pile of SPF Cobras, Brock Superformance Coupes, Mk 1 and Mk 2 GT40s, and maybe even their new Corvette Gran Sport replicas. They'll be located in the vendor area infield, alongside Turn 5.

I am planning on bringing my SPF 40 but am not excited about parking in the dirt way up above the start/ finish. Does anyone have info on where we can park our cars?

TIA
Rich.

I am planning on bringing my SPF 40 but am not excited about parking in the dirt way up above the start/ finish. Does anyone have info on where we can park our cars?

TIA
Rich.

The Nor-Cal Shelby Club has a special parking corral for Ford-powered 'club cars' only. Your Ford pickup truck doesn't count. :rolleyes:

I don't know if they have any tickets left, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Their website says they still have corral passes available. Orion Felles is the guy who's honchoing the event.

Monterey Historic Races Corral

Tell him I sent ya! :cheesy:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I took another look at my post and I see an error.

The Shelby parking area is not in the infield, it is in an area that was in the infield until thay changed the track many years ago.

It is now in the area of the old turn two (I must be getting old).

Back