Stack's Active Power GT40 Build

Changing plans again. Going to remove Ford intake manifold, computer and wiring and install this.
intake.jpg

Wheels. I am running BRM style wheels from Imagewheels.co.uk I had them made to the specs Chris gave me. He provides Halibrand style wheels with his roller kit and they are made to fit his chassis and the corvette brakes. My car goes back to him for the body in a few weeks, and he will look at my wheels and see if they can be an optional item in his roller package. No spacer was required, and don't think chris uses one either.
View attachment 111442
stack
I love those wheels. Probably the same ones shown in Casey Putsch’s video when he visited Ardern’s shop.
304C2A7F-5BB7-4ACF-8F71-6069E29F6FEE.jpeg

The build is looking awesome! I have a few more questions...

1) What part # for the ITB setup?

2) It looks like you asked for a partial roll cage from Chris? What option was that?

The ITB setup is from InnoV8 Racing Engines out of Australia. His ITB is different from the others offered by borla and others in that it has drive by wire. I will post up several pictures of it when it arrives. It was shipped yesterday.

For the roll bar option i just talked to chris and told him what i wanted. He is a fabricator and can make you anything.

mark

Did you decide to go with ITBs because there wasn't a good way to use a normal intake? I've got my kit from Chris on order and I'm trying to decide how I should approach the coyote intake. Chris used a cobra elbow and a bump in the firewall but I'd like to avoid that if I can.
Also, have you made any more progress?? I read all you guys active power builds religiously.

Did you decide to go with ITBs because there wasn't a good way to use a normal intake? I've got my kit from Chris on order and I'm trying to decide how I should approach the coyote intake. Chris used a cobra elbow and a bump in the firewall but I'd like to avoid that if I can.
Also, have you made any more progress?? I read all you guys active power builds religiously.
I tried every which way to put on the normal coyote intakes. I hade 3 different ones on there and unless it points forward i thought it would be to close to the exhaust.

As for updates nothing new to report. I have the ITBs mounted and the Ford control pack removed and Holley EFI installed. Chris is building my headers now. Once i get them we can move forward

mark

I tried every which way to put on the normal coyote intakes. I hade 3 different ones on there and unless it points forward i thought it would be to close to the exhaust.

I had the same issue....if I hadn't gotten my ITBs to work, I was planning to run something like the Holley side mount manifold, then either route the filter to the side inlet scoop or under the car.

1617766323625.png

I had the same issue....if I hadn't gotten my ITBs to work, I was planning to run something like the Holley side mount manifold, then either route the filter to the side inlet scoop or under the car.

View attachment 114218

They don't have a ton of manifold layout options for the coyote unfortunately. I'll probably end up with a firewall bump. I've seen what Steve was trying with his kit before he sold it but I'm guessing he would have to have cut a very large portion of the rear clamshell out and I'm still not really sure that it would fit.

1617795558006.png

Thanks for your repky. But i have a shop here in the Netherlands that makes hardend Axles with the correct splines on either side and the length you want for 275 euro each. So i am going with that.

Back