Superformance MK I rear lower closure panel

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
If the splitter idea is not your cup of tea, we are offering this MK I lower panel based upon the FAV supplied units on MK I Road Coupes and many of the race cars.

This is aluminum and fastens to the square tubular sub- structure with rivnuts and stainless Allen head screws. It has the cutout to clear the ZF and shifter box. It will only fit the MK I (MK IIs didn't use a closure panel like this) and likely will only fit a Superformance or other original style chassis. It goes from the rear suspension hoop to the tube at the rear that the rear clip hinges on.

This part is made to order and will require about two weeks for my tin-knocker to turn out as he is always busy banging dents out of Cobras and other alloy cars, this is a sideline for him.

It's $380.00 including the rivnuts, stainless screws and washers.

PM me or rick(AT)timemachinesauto.com or 716.407.0975

Attachments

• Keller 8-12 016 (800x600).jpg
    Keller 8-12 016 (800x600).jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 265
  • Keller 8-12 017 (800x600).jpg
    Keller 8-12 017 (800x600).jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 271

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Actually, no. The car we developed this on is gone and I don't have another MK I in stock. I will be installing one later this year on a car that is in factory build. I may have pictures of the panel on an FAV car that I can post.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Rick, I really have to give you props for your efforts to provide upgrades on the SPF 40's!

I know they took a beating on a recent thread, and even I stated I would not consider a new SPF if the factory build were as unsatisfactory as represented during that thread, but as these things start appearing more and more on the used market they do represent an attractive option to me. It is a great relief to have you posting on this forum, at least you seem to have an interest in not only the product but also the satisfaction of the customer in mind. That can go a long way towards changing my mind if the time to purchase ever arives :thumbsup: !

Thanks, Rick!

Cheers!

Doug

Back