Superlite Aero

Now that's a nice thing to look at. At some point you should step into the Daytona proto market. Or something of the like. There is some serious talent up there in Fraser.

Now that's a nice thing to look at. At some point you should step into the Daytona proto market. Or something of the like. There is some serious talent up there in Fraser.

Too many rules and regulations...

Besides, an SLC with the racing modifications (cage, racing shocks, flappy paddles, etc) is faster than a DP car for probably half the price.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I want to keep a family resemblance through my product line
Hence a similar design philosophy to the nemesis , a much under rated car

Except maybe for the roof being high enough that even JUSTIN could fit in there :D it looks :pepper:

You football/basketball bods (Hi Justin) should leave the car/bike stuff to us squirts :tongue2:

F1 with a roof, nice.
If the weight can be kept down this should smoosh radicals

Love it!

I'm curious. What's the next step in the development process?

I was trying to figure out the classification in NASA ST rules. Will the horsepower at 320 comply or will it need to be restricted further?

Have you inquired as to whether the Aero will receive the "non-production vehicle approved for production vehicle status"?

Love it!

I'm curious. What's the next step in the development process?

I was trying to figure out the classification in NASA ST rules. Will the horsepower at 320 comply or will it need to be restricted further?

Have you inquired as to whether the Aero will receive the "non-production vehicle approved for production vehicle status"?

There's a good explanation of NASA and their ST classes in which the Aero would run on the new RCR site here.

The Aero isn't a production vehicle per NASA, and so follows the rules for non-production cars.

HP is unrestricted in ST racing- you just have to make up the weight if you elect to run a 4000HP car in ST1, so no, the 320 HP number doesn't need to be changed.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The next steps have been underway for a while.

The body plug has already been hand sanded , epoxy sealed and laminated.
The body panel part lines are complete and all the locating dowels will be done this coming week.

You potential customers are going to love this car!!!

The aero packaging is just stunning and there are already plans afoot to consider a sister model for endurance and SU. Class cars.... Different pricing though boys ... Sorry.

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Will post some pictures for you this week Robert
We have redesigned and manufactured all the suspension components over the last three months as we have had many requests for the car as an open class endurance racer along with it being a spec racer

Fran,
Will there be an open top/lemans version?
Some of us don't want to buy a nemesis and sink money into a LSV8 swap, and aero panels.

Back