The Knottsberry kit car show...Who's going ?

The Knottsberry kit car show...Who\'s going ?

The Knotts Berry Kit car show will be held on the 12th and 13th of April. I will be there with my RF GT40. It will be on display at Gordon Levy's booth. I hope that many of you guys stop by and visit. For those interested in seeing the car, I will be happy to show it off and give some rides. http://www.replicarclub.com/future%20events.htm

Hersh
smile.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Re: The Knottsberry kit car show...Who\'s going ?

Hershal,

I am flying into thr US the previous week to see Gordon and will be traveling to Knotts for the show.

I look forward to seeing as many as possible there and a request, Wayne please bring the "go-ped" as I am yet to master the wheelies.

See you all soon.

Robert

Yes, I'll be going and will stop by and introduce myself!

Hey Robert, that's great ! I look forward to seeing you.
Pete, I'll be looking forward to meeting you as well. I'm sure that you will be most impressed with Roaring Forties' product.

Hersh
smile.gif

Anyone going for a ride with Hershal beware he encounters angry tumbleweeds and coyotes.

Hersh,

Wish I was going with you guys this trip.

I'll have a t-shirt order for you before you leave.

Mike

[ March 21, 2003: Message edited by: mikiec ]

Hersh,

How come you get all the fun? Is it your personality or because your GT40 is on the road?

I wish I could see you guys there but not this year. Can you post a photo for us?

Have fun!

John

I'll bring it Robert, gotta be able to get around the show.
SHould be a great turnout this year. I know of 4 GT40's that will be there. Hersh and I will be parked next to each other.

I will be stopping by as well. Knott's is only a 45 minute drive.....would be criminal not to at least say hello to some of our forum members!

I'll be seeing one of my racing pals at WSIR this weekend. I'll see if I can convince him to bring his GTD out to Knott's.

Andy

Hersh and Wayne-

Loking forward to seeing you at Knott's

Bill D

Back