The Most Honest Three Minutes In Television History

Just watched the Post by Chris "Our history is not what we think"
Agree with Keith about the content, however the next u Tube video was the one below. So I for some reason watched it :idea:

Apologies for being provocative in posting this but here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI7Oq8y-jXA&feature=player_embedded

Appreciate that it has a "men focus" and has other issues that can be debated but seemed a reasonable overview...........

Light blue touch paper :worried::worried:

Keith

Interesting..

What is the purpose of such a rant?

Was it part of something else, perhaps a party political broadcast?

It certainly sounded like one but the video finished before the punch line was delivered, or so it seemed.

What was the message that wasn't revealed?

Interesting..

What is the purpose of such a rant?

Was it part of something else, perhaps a party political broadcast?

It certainly sounded like one but the video finished before the punch line was delivered, or so it seemed.

What was the message that wasn't revealed?

This is a brief explanation:

“The Most Honest Three Minutes In Television History”
Posted on August 24, 2013 by Lambert Strether
By Lambert Strether of Corrente.

This is a Zeitgeist Watch piece, or what Yves calls a “mother-in-law story” (“My mother-in-law says…”). In other words, an anecdote. But maybe a little bit more than that? Anyhow, I’m in the local coffee shop …

… and the proprietor (who runs the local wire service as a sideline) gets to talking with me about politics beyond the borders of the great state of Maine — already a micro-disturbance in the force — mentioning David Miranda getting picked up at Heathrow (context: The New York Times Sunday Magazine piece on Snowden, Poitras, and Greenwald), The Handmaid’s Tale (I hadn’t known that the cassette tapes telling Offred’s story were found in Bangor), and concluding with the datapoint that one of her student customers had put a YouTube of “The Most Honest Three Minutes In Television History” on her Facebook page.

This comes from a more in depth view voiced here:

hhttp://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2013/08/the-most-honest-three-minutes-in-television-history.html

Hope this helps

Keith

Errrr, now you mention it....

Re-arrange the following words into a cohesive sentence:

wiser I fucking you the none thank am .....

That was from the opening show of The Newsroom , a somewhat left leaning HBO show. From the opening show you would thing it was far to the right, but no.

Back