Tornado GT 40 Build

Can i get a decal from you please .. My wheel is from Tornado but yours looks a different size to mine ... Its 13inch across .. Let me know your details please ... Do yo do paypal ?

Thanks John.

Hi John, my steering wheel has a diameter from 380mm from outside to outside. If you want the 75mm please send me € 15.-- + € 5.-- for shipping. If you want a second logo, please addtional € 15.-- The paypal account is: [email protected]. Please send me your adress.

34169053hx.jpg

34169055jb.jpg

You have a lowered floorpan, how much cm does it sits below the framerail.
I am (re) building a KVA in Holland and I need to lower floor.

Udo

Supporter
Nice work! Jusr to avoid a mistake I did: are the 90 degree silicon hoses ok for underpressure operation? My were not, and I needed to replace them after first engine start, quite some warer work.

Ich denke ermeint die beiden schwarze Bögen ziehen sich zusammen, oder werden undicht.
Da kommt man später schlecht hin

Udo

Supporter
Genau, das Winkelstück aus Silikon von Samco hat sich bei mir sehr stark zusammengezogen.

Hallo Udo,

ich habe im Innern der Schläuche eine Edelstahlspirale eingebaut. Dürfte also funktionieren. Danke fürs "Mitdenken"

Gruß Frank

A little update.

The brake lines for the rear brakes and the clutch line is finished. We have installed the holes/tubes for heater water, AC, Underpressure for the brake and the fire unit. The last, what we must install, is the harness. But first, we must modify the harness. We want to install the fuse/relay box in the front - so we must extend the wires, because the original fuse box is under the dashboard. Also we want install 2 relays for the ac and more wires for rear camera, power for the injection system and a door light.

34628736ra.jpg

34628738yg.jpg

34628740zd.jpg

34628742ot.jpg

Back