Two new LS intakes coming to market soon.

Looks like a step in the right direction, disappointing they still left the vally in center of the manifold for the stock fuel rail.

I'd like to see what numbers the MSD unit would make on the LSX 454 (street) crate motor that comes without a manifold.

JR

Here is what we have been working on with Ozmo Engineering.

photo23.jpg

Ozmo Engineering RSX Carbon Intake Manifold

There is also a twin throttle version coming to market.

Ozmo Engineering Carbon Fiber RSX-LR Ls3, Ls7, RHS

AWESOME!!! Luke, It is nice to see some one close to Superlite develop some special application intakes for mid engine LS cars. Some quick questions:

Any power/ torque figures?

What the difference in power/ torque of the long runner version vs the short runner that your marketing?

Thanks Thomas.

The short runner application is better for forced induction or high rpm cars.

The long runner system is better for NA and all around power. We have seen 50 whp and wtq increase in some cases over the factory manifold.

Ozmo will also be introducing a new cast aluminum manifold soon that will clear the bonnet on the SLC and will have similar gains at a fraction of the cost.

Hey Luke,
How do you see the carbon setup pictured working in an SLC? Forward facing or rear? Nice looking for sure, but, seems way too long in either direction or maybe this is not a picture of the actual unit intended for an SLC (?)

Luke,

I hope you have luck getting the Ozmo options proven and available to the masses. I pursued the Ozmo options ~4 years ago and it didn't go anywhere. I ended up with itbs in the end.

Cool looking for sure.

Same here - I liked the Ozmo concept before I found Caleb's XR carbon fiber twin plenum intake but damn, dealing with the Ozmo guy was like pulling teeth.

I also understand some of the earlier models had failures (manifolds cracking) but I assume several yeras later that's been addressed.

Same here - I liked the Ozmo concept before I found Caleb's XR carbon fiber twin plenum intake but damn, dealing with the Ozmo guy was like pulling teeth.

I also understand some of the earlier models had failures (manifolds cracking) but I assume several yeras later that's been addressed.

Your post mirrors my experience almost exactly.

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
Any update on fitting the Ozmo in a street tail SLC? I need to quickly figure out what's going on top of my LS7. It looks like several of you were in the same boat and I'm wondering what's changed over the last year. I've been looking for a nice carbon fiber intake manifold or an ITB. At this point I'm leaning towards Kinsler's carbon fiber ITB or perhaps Jenvey or Harrop. I get a lot of conflicting information about streetability at low rpms and significant power drop off when filters are used.

Ricardo, it would be great to hear how the Jenvey's are working out and what type of filters you're using...

Back